Tender Care Animal Rescue is a 100% Volunteer, No-Kill Non-Profit Organization with a 501(c)3 status located in Vancouver, Washington. As an independent, non-profit organization, Tender Care Animal Rescue is not directly affiliated with, nor do we receive regular funding from, any other organization or Humane Shelter. Our adoption, education, clinical and care services are supported by gifts from generous, caring friends like you. All donations are tax deductible to the fullest extent of the law and go to caring for the animals.
We provide temporary shelter and medical care for adoptable animals from overcrowded shelters or animals facing euthanasia in shelters, until they are adopted into a loving permanent home through our adoption program. For this reason we have very limited for space for owner surrenders and strays,(unless young orphans).
Please call your local Animal Control Office or Humane Society if you have any questions in regards to abandoned animals (may be subject to legal issues), injured animals or wildlife.
Our mission is to reduce the number of adoptable animals that are euthanized in overcrowded shelters restore them to good health if need be and through adoption, provide them permanent loving homes.
We accomplish our mission by:
- Rescuing cats/kittens, dogs/puppies, rodents, birds and some reptiles:
- Providing spay or neuter surgeries prior to adoption;
- Providing rehabilitative medical care;
- Providing age appropriate vaccinations, flea/ear mite treatments, general deworming, FeLV/FIV testing for felines and Heart Worm testing for canines;
- Providing microchips to animals in our care prior to adoption;
- Providing food, water, shelter, medicine and supplies;
- Providing community education;
- Providing safe loving foster homes;
- Facilitating successful adoptions;
- Ensuring no adoptable animal in our care is euthanized
- Natural Balance Cat/Kitten and Dog Food
- Small Animal/Reptile/Aquatic Pet Food
- New/Gently used Pet Toys
- Gently used Towels and blankets
- KMR and Espilac Milk Replacers
- Collars, Leashes and harnesses
- Cat litter (clumping varietys only)
- Paper Towels
- Laundry Soap- Fragrance Free
- Lysol Wipes
- Reptile., Pocket Pet and aquatic supplies (no tanks pleae)